Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010


Hi Folks,


Looking forward to 2010,
I already have a scheduled solo exhibition in Pondicherry in March 2010 . This will be shortly after my daughters exams have ended .

Looking back at 2009

My events and participations swelled a little more.
  1. Pune - India Art Gallery Exhibition, India
  2. Gujrat kala Praishad Group Exhibition, India
  3. MP Foundation Swaraj Bhawan Bharat Bhawan Group Exhibition, India
  4. Solo Exhibition in Rangayan Art Gallery Bhopal, India
  5. Women Painters in India Group Show in Bharat Bhawana, India
  6. Landfill Art (Global Project)
  7. Vinyasa Art Gallery Group show Chennai, India
So it was good. However I am not satisfied. If only I got to exhibit my works outside India that could be great. There is so much energy and news surrounding Asian Artists in global art world. Looking for that BIG break and will try for that in 2010. :)


One of my lastt works in 2009, It is loosely based on same colour scheme as GulMohar - theFlameTree.



Happy New Year 2010 and best wishes.

No comments: